Today at OffmetaGaming we showcase the most accurate and best Illusion Connect Tier list for this ongoing month. The enormous list of heroes you can get in Illusion Connect can make it somewhat challenging to narrow down which heroes to invest in. Understandably, you’ll begin with only a small number of them after the tutorial, but as you advance and earn more summon tickets, your toolkit of heroes will expand.
While you may feel encouraged to upgrade each hero you unlock, the very limited resources at your disposal will certainly prove to be a major challenge. For starting, even maxing out the units you use in your primary team can pose some struggles as it is, and acquiring new heroes will demand extra effort to get resources. In this regard, it is advisable to be very selective when it comes to picking heroes on which you spend valuable resources.
To keep it somewhat simple, you must decide which heroes in your team are of long-term use and which ones are just sitting around waiting for something better to emerge. According to this categorization, you must only invest in the first one and invest resources only up to a limit with the second group.
And to make sure your selection process goes as smooth as possible, we gathered what is possibly the best and most accurate Illusion Connect Tier list, you can always come back to this page and double-check before investing in new Illisian connect heroes.
Table of Contents
Illusion Connect Tier list [September 2022]
Before we jump into our full rundown of this month’s Illusion Connect tier list, it’s worth noting that the Illusion Connect roster consists of many classes, which are listed briefly below :
- Attack hero classes are used mainly as single-target damage dealers.
- Sorcerer classes, specialize in AoE damage and are likewise critical in most team-based battles.
- Guardian classes, which are usually on the center front board, are typically intended to protect the leader.
- Light classes, may not be outstanding at dealing damage by themselves but can strengthen the entire team.
- Spellcaster classes, who operate more like sorcerer types, but rather than inflicting heavy damage to groups of enemies, actually specialize in dealing with negative status effects that weaken or cripple them.
- Healing classes are also very vital to keeping your whole team alive throughout combat.
- summoning classes, Who don’t necessarily stand out in any one attribute, but their unique ability to deploy extra units into the game has its advantages
Now that you’re familiar with all the available hero classes in the game, let’s get back to our Rundown of Illusion Connect tier list.
Illusion Connect Tier S list
The most important first S-Tier is considered to be the highest class in the game. All of the heroes in S-Tier will have powerful abilities.
- Hachi Shiki
Illusion Connect Tier A list
All of the heroes who come in A Tier have incredible abilities and might give tough competition to the heroes of S Tier. They can have amazing features, but they are not as overpowered as the heroes of S Tier.
Illusion Connect Tier B list
B-Tier heroes may not be as strong as S and A Tier heroes, but they won’t let you down when it depends on building a powerful team. If you are seeking heroes to make your team unbeatable, then you can choose B Tier heroes.
- The Enforcers
Illusion Connect Tier C list
Level C heroes are only used to a certain degree in Illusion Connect. All heroes that fall into this Tier are neither too good nor too bad. So be sure to select them carefully.
- Annis Dora
- Mad Hatter
Illusion Connect Tier D list
D-tier heroes are not strong enough to defeat S, A, and B tier heroes, yet they can help you by filling in extra slots if required.
Illusion Connect Tier E-list
It’s not worth it to aim for heroes of tier E. I advise you to avoid these heroes as long as you can, they will disappoint you if you pick them.
That was our complete rundown of the best and most accurate Illusion Connect tier list with the most important tips to keep in mind while picking a hero.
If you happen to have any questions don’t forget to post them in the comment section below and keep in mind that if you enjoyed this tier list breakdown, you can always share it with your friends via Twitter or Facebook.
In case you’ve missed it, here are some of our other Games Tier Lists:
- Genshin Impact Tier List
- Azur Lane Tier List
- World Flipper Tier List
- Space Traveling Warriors Tier List
- Arknights Tier List
- STREET FIGHTER V TIER LIST
- Danmachi Memoria Freese Tier List